Texas Bklvr

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ImageIN

I never would have imagined that I would find using these Web 2.0 tools so facinating. I wish I had more time in the day to try them all out.
This week I looked at some image generators. They were relatively simple and I put together two different images, one using my own photo and one that was part of the tool. I used Billboard in the BigHugeLabs site to create the following billboard; this photo was one I took in D.C.
The second image came from Image Chef where you can choose from a variety of background pictures to create your own message. There are many other image generator tools out there. They would be very useful in spicing up a website or promoting library services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home