Texas Bklvr

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mashing it Up

Today I experimented with some of the different mashup sites given to us in Thing 4. The Spell with Flickr site was interesting. I liked how you could change each letter to find something appealing to the individual. However, I could not figure out how to copy the image. Some instruction on the site would be helpful.
BigHugeLabs was great. I was able to edit a photo using the FX tool that turned out really interesting. Here it is.



I also tried out a tool called
Bead Art.











There are a lot of different tools on Big Huge Labs that could be utilized for a library blog. They had Calendar, Slide Show and JigSaw tools; all seem to be easy to use. Colr Pickr is cool too. I never knew mashups could be so easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home